WordPress is the most used blogging platform, and its main thing is its plugins. Plugins also make difficult work very simple.
There are thousands of plugins available on WordPress, but it is very important to choose the best plugins.
I will tell you about some must-have plugins for a wordpress website, which should be on all kinds of websites.
In this post, I have prepared a list of some best wordpress plugins 2020.
Let’s dive in!
Must-Have Plugins for WordPress Website
MonsterInsights is a great plugin with the help of which you can easily connect Google Analytics to a WordPress website. MonsterInsights displays overview reports on your WordPress dashboard itself.
You can use insights to observe your visitor’s activity and optime that content to increase engagement, traffic, CTR, and more.
I am also using MonsterInsights on this blog to see traffic reports. This plugin helps me to know which page is performing well, and after analyzing this data, it is easy for me to create better content.
More than 2 million websites use MonsterInsight.
This is a must-have a wordpress plugin that every type of website needs.
- Dashboard Report – You can see real-time data on your wordpress dashboard, and these are very easy to understand and read.
- Universal Tracking System – I like this feature. This tracking feature shows accurate data whenever a user switches from a mobile device to a tablet or a desktop.
- Premium Features – With its premium version, you can also track and analyze eCommerce data such as Traffic sources, Stats, Advertising, and more. You can also use its famous Forms addon, and you can also track stats and conversion reports of these forms. This helps to boost your online business.
No plugin is better than OptinMonster to generate leads. This is my favorite plugin to capture leads. There are many plugins available for lead generation, but this is best.
You must use the OptinMonster plugin to get more leads, and this helps to increase your traffic and revenue.
If you have a business website, eCommerce website, blog, and not using this plugin, you miss a great opportunity to boost income and traffic.
In today’s marketing world, lead generation is a must, and OptinMonster makes this work super easier. It also has pre-designed high-converting forms, and you can also customize these forms with drag and drop editor.
- MonsterLinks™ 2-Step Optin Forms – With this feature, you can easily convert any image or link in an opt-in form, which will increase conversion rate by 785%.
- Exit-Intent Forms – If any visitor about to leave your website, then a popup appears this is called exit-intent form. Use these types of forms to get more email subscribers.
- Easy to Use – There is a very easy to use drag and drop editor to make high converting forms. You can also use its ready to use forms.
- Geo-Targeting – If you want to target a local audience, then this feature is for you.
WPForms is the best free form plugin for WordPress. This is the most used and one of the best form plugin available on wordpress.
This is very easy to use the plugin. Anyone can easily create a form with its drag and drop form editor. You can easily create different forms such as contact form, email subscription forms, payment forms, online order forms, surveys, polls, and many more.
WPForms is used by more than 3 million websites and maintain 4.9 out of 5-star rating on wordpress.
I recommend you to use this best form plugin on your wordpress blog to create forms.
- Speed – This is the fastest form of a plugin. This doesn’t make your page to load slowly.
- Easy to Use – With its drag and drop builder, you can easily create forms.
- Ready to Use Templates – There are pre-designed templates, and you can customize these forms as you want.
- Responsive – WPForm is a responsive, SEO optimized, and mobile-friendly plugin.
- Integrations – You can integrate WPForm the popular email marketing services. This helps to grow your mail list very fast.
- Pro Features – Conduct surveys, collect payments, hire someone, and smart conditional logic.
Elementor is one of the best page builder plugins. Anyone can easily create stunning pages and posts by drag and drop elements.
I am using elementor plugin to design pages and posts. This post is also designed with elementor.
There is no need of coding to design. There are several elements present in it to create attractive pages and posts.
Ther are all the workflow options available such as Navigator, Finder, Shortcuts, Hotkeys, Autosave, undo-redo, draft, Global widgets, Dark mode, Copy-paste, and many more.
You can design any type of wordpress website with an elementor without any efforts.
- Drag and Drop Editor – With its drag and drop feature, anyone can design attractive pages and posts.
- Pre-Built Templates – There are more than 300 templates are available that fits any type of website.
- Widgets – There are 90+ widgets available to create any type of content.
- Responsive – Elementor is 100% responsive and mobile-friendly.
- Popup Builder – There is an advanced popup builder present in elementor to create an amazing popup. This helps to boost sales and income.
- WooCommerce Builder – You can control every part of your online store with this feature.
5. Rank Math SEO
Rank Math is the number one SEO plugin for a wordpress website. I am using Rank Math SEO plugin on this blog to optimize posts.
This plugin helps to perform the best SEO practices for your wordpress website. Every wordpress website must have this SEO plugin to check and fix SEO errors.
Rank Math is mainly focused on On-Page SEO. It can check your blog post and give the SEO score out of 100.
A rank Math SEO plugin is recommended by the Ahref, SEMrush, Backlinko, Moz, WordPress, Hubspot, and more companies.
There are many features in this best SEO plugin. Here are some important features.
- Easy to Use – After installing this plugin, it can ask you to follow the setup wizard. With this setup wizard, you can easily configure your website SEO. Its User Interface is very simple and clean.
- Google Webmaster Integration – You can add GSC to Rank Math, and here, you can see the keyword that you rank, Indexing problems, sitemaps, and more.
- Sitemap – It can automatically create an XML sitemap for your website.
- Schema – There is an inbuilt schema that helps your blog to show different types of snippets.
Although there are many social sharing plugins available in the market, the social snap is a popular sharing plugin that all website owners should use.
I am also using a social snap plugin on this blog. Social snap is the best social sharing plugin.
With the help of this plugin, you can easily add a sharing option in your post and pages. You can also analyze shares of your content, and this is the best part.
- Share counts – This plugin allows you to show total share counts or individual share counts.
- Click-to-tweet – You can easily add click to tweet button on between your content.
- Follow Buttons – You can also add your social account so users can follow you.
- Analytics – See how your content performs and improve it.
Thousands of websites are hacked every day, so the security of the website is very important. You must use a good security plugin.
Sucuri is the best security plugin. This plugin protects your website from malware, hackers, DDoS attacks, and more.
When you install and activate the sucuri plugin on your website, all your website traffic goes through their secure server.
- Protect from Attacks – Sucuri protects your website from attackers, DDoS attacks, malware, and more.
- Integrity Monitoring – There is a special integrity monitoring option that scans your website every hour or the time you choose.
- Audit Logs – Sucuri consistently tracks every activity that happens on your website.
- Malware Cleanup Service – If any type of malware infects your website, don’t worry, sucuri is here to help you. Contact sucuri, and their team clear your website from malware.
I hope this article is helpful to you. Know you know about seven best Must-Have Plugins for a wordpress website.
If you found this post informative, then please share it on your social media.