You must know how your website is performing. Thanks to Google Analytics, with this you can easily analyze your website.
Google Analytics track and analyze your website and provide stats to you. The best part of Google Analytics is it is FREE to use.
In this post, I will tell you how you can connect your WordPress website with Google Analytics very easily.
Here are the steps to install google analytics on your website.
Signup for Google Analytics
To create a google analytics account you will need a Gmail account. With Gmail, you can create an analytics account very easily.
1. First, go to the official website of Google Analytics. Now here you can signup with your Gmail account, if you do not have a Gmail account then you can create a new account.
2. Now a new screen will open in front of you, which will look something like this. Now you have to click on the ‘start measuring’ button.
3. Now you have to enter your account name. After this, a new screen will open in front of you.
4. Here you have to select “Web” here.
General details have to be filled after that. Click the Create button.
5. Now your Google Analytics account has been created and you will be redirected to this kind of screen. From here, you copy the tracking ID as Google Analytics will measure your website with the help of this.
How to Install Google Analytics in WordPress by MonsterInsights
You can install Google Analytics on your website very easily with MonsterInsights.
MonsterInsights is one of the best plugins to install google analytics in wordpress. More than 1 million websites use this plugin.
So, here is how you can install google analytics with MonsterInsights.
First, download and activate the MonsterInsights plugin. When the plugin successfully gets activated, open its setup wizard. After clicking on the setup wizard, you will encounter such an interface.
Now you have to select the category of your website and then click on save and continue.
You sign in with your Google account. And click on the allow button.
Now you have to select the profile you want to track and click on Complete connection.
You have successfully connected google analytics with your wordpress website. To check reports click on the reports tab.
Every website must use MonsterInsights plugin to connect google analytics with wordpress. This is best plugin used by more than one million websites and you can easily track your websites and see reports in your wordpress dashboard.
I hope you find this post help. Sharing is caring so, please share this post.