1. Please tell our readers about yourself and your blog?
First of all, Thanks Ayush for inviting me on your Blog.
I have been blogging since 2016 but getting success at the end of 2018, and currently, I am doing it full time and enjoying it a lot.
2. How did you first get into blogging?
Back in 2016, during my second year of college, I attended an MLM seminar with my college classmate. From there, I got to know about 2 terms that are; Blog and Adsense.
After that, I searched a lot about blogging and AdSense on youtube and Google. Almost after 1 year, I did lots of research and got to know about blogging and earning money online with blogging.
3. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
Honestly speaking, I haven’t failed that much in my blogging journey. My initial stage of the blogging journey is quite tuff or you can say it was a failure. The biggest regret is, there is no mentor in my initial days to guide me in the right direction.
Because of that, I spent almost 2 years in learning real and professional blogging. You can call it a failure. There are lots and lots of misleading videos on youtube and Google where people will teach you: –
- how to earn money online with copy-paste.
- Earn thousands of dollars with URL shortener.
- Create a movie downloading site.
- fill surveys and earn 20K per month.etc.
And many other misleading videos. I believed them because I was a newbie and spent my 1.5 years in all these things and didn’t get the results that are shown in all these misleading stuff.
This is my biggest failure and the learning is, always to follow the right person who will tell you the right path, not shortcuts for success.
A good mentor will tell you all his mistakes and failures so that you will not repeat that. Below you can check out a video of mine about some blogging mistakes.
If you are a newbie you must watch this.
4. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
Being honest, when money is coming into your bank account, and you are getting good results with your work then you are always motivated.
Still, sometimes you feel demotivation and it’s a part of life. At that time, I take the rest of some days from all my work and will do the other stuff that I enjoyed.
But in your initial days, money and results will not come very soon. For that, you can get motivation from other people’s stories in your industry, other influencer success stories can also motivate you., Earning proofs also motivates people a lot.
Remember one thing all the above-mentioned things will give you temporary motivation. Self-motivation is the most important.
5. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Bringing traffic to new blogs in the initial days, I guess this is the most challenging moment for every newbie blogger. They don’t know what to do in order to get traffic to their new blog because they are new and in the learning phase.
After some time, I learned that you have to work with strategies and then I got results with that. Also, to get rid of this I created a practical guide with proof on this.
You can check out here 33 ways to Increase Instant traffic to your blog.
6. What’s your strategy with your blog in general?
In my initial days, I was just focusing on adding more and more content to my blog. But now I am focusing on producing as much research content as I can. Then I promote it to social media platforms. After that, I started creating backlinks on that article to boost its ranking in SERPs.
7. What would you prioritize? Content? SEO? Traffic? Readers?
You already asked me in the hierarchy. First and most important is content because, without quality content SEO, traffic and readers are nothing.
After content SEO is the thing that will help you in ranking in SERPs and you will get traffic on your blog and then it’s your task to convert your traffic into your audience so that they will come again and again on your blog.
8. If someone was interested in blogging, what would be a few things you would suggest?
Straight forward to this point, just keep in mind below 3 things, last 2 are my favorite and I tell this to everywhere whenever I get an opportunity.
- Blogging Is a not Quick rich scheme that will make you rich overnight.
- Blogging was a hobby a few years back, but in 2020 and beyond 2020 blogging is a real business. Like every other business, you have to spend your time, money, patience, value to get success into it.
- The future of blogging is Authority Blogging. I am saying this because you will get lots and lots of blogs on the internet. Very few of them are authority blogs. So, the Internet is full of blogs but authority blogs are very few. Rather creating any random blog creates a brandable blog that will help you in the long term.
9. What is the best way to grow a new blog?
A new blog will not get organic traffic very soon. In that case, utilizing social media platforms will help you in making your presence in your industry.
And the most important thing is networking. Every newbie ignores it. I also did it. So, do networking in your niche you will see the amazing results very soon.
You can check out the below video to get traffic to the new blog.
10. Suggest some premium blogging resources to take you to the next level?
There are many tools that you can use. Initially, you just need to invest in a good hosting and domain name. After that, according to your blog growth and earning you can invest further.
Below are my recommendation: –
Domain name:- Godaddy and Namecheap are the best options for domain registration.
Keyword Research tool:- Ahref for keyword research.
Theme:- I use GP premium theme because of this amazing feature and super lightweight theme.
Check list of must have plugins here – 7 Must-Have Plugins for WordPress Website
11. Suggestion or feedback For My Blog If Any?
Ayush you are doing amazing in the blogging niche. All your content is just amazing. I am especially impressed by your networking skills. You know very well how to connect with fellow bloggers.
Keep up the good work and all the best for all your future plans.
I hope you learn something new and got inspiration with this awesome interview with Mangesh Kumar Bhardwaj.
Stay connected to us, because soon i will invite some more popular bloggers that will surely motivate you.